11/26/2013

Upcoming shows in Winnipeg!



I'm so excited for the craft sale season be in in full swing! Last weekend I had the chance to attend some shows as a shopper and visit my crafty friends from the other side of the table which was great!

But this month I will be behind the table bringing you some of the most unique creatures and animals. Find me at these wonderful sales in Winnipeg.






I will also be participating as a model for Project Broadway, a fundraiser for Art City ... the most wonderful place in West Broadway. I have "donated" my hair, which is now the most bright red you can imagine ... to be styled after inspirational drawings from Art City participants ... I just can't wait to see how it all turns out! 


Hope to see you locals out this month!
 Mention that you are an online fan and receive a free card!

-k



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails