2/20/2013

And we're back ...







 It has certainly been a time since I've been a more regular blogger ... lots has been going on in the mean time though!
Since returning from Edmonton (the last time I blogged about anything!) I've changed day jobs, which is always a big adjustment for the whole family. And the holiday season ... remember that?! Well it's over now ... and the new year is hear and new making has begun.
The photos above are some of my new work and some new ideas I've been playing with.
Like most, I have big plans for 2013 ... and hope that blogging about them will help to make them a reality!

So check back more often, and I will too! Can you believe we're half way through February already!?

-k


1 comment:

marysza said...

I hope you will show your creations more often here! I really love your plushes as you know :) The bug wings look amazing on the first plush!!!!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails