1/19/2012

Stuffed Winter 2012


I almost forgot to mention marathon1981 has been featured in the January 2012 issue of Stuffed Magazine!
I was delighted to receive my copy in the mail last week and see my creatures in print. 

Here's my little page.

I've been pretty absent from the internets once again, busy with holidays and now trying to catch back up on my making business. My creatures are taking form and I will have a new series of monsters to show off fairly soon. marathon1981 creatures are also going to be available at some new local locations coming springtime, so look forward to that announcement. All the best holding out for spring!

-k

3 comments:

Cassandra of Pooknflip said...

Congrats on being "famous" again! Must be so awesome to see your stuff in the spotlight. Awesome job!

marathon1981 said...

Thanks lady, I'm pretty stoked (: I'll have to work at getting the ball rolling on this blog again so people know what's up! hehe

blue roses said...

wow, those little octopus friends are wildly adorable; i want one for my niece!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails