12/04/2011

and more places to find creatures...

The Luv-able Hug-able show in New York opened on December 1st and goes until January 6. If you are local you can check it out at Gallery Hanahou, or you can view the online catalogue HERE.

I have also been invited to be a participating crafter in the Theatre Projects Manitoba's holiday event so I will have a table in the lobby with fresh monsters (I almost sold out yesterday!!) crocheted skullies, our giant friend Lumpy and the Knit the Bridge yarn ball as well as a hand full of other local talent. 
More info on their page HERE

With such a busy season I've not taken the amount of photos I would have liked but I will have something to share in a week or so, but I have much sewing to get to!

Enjoy the season
-k

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails