11/09/2011

Creature Feature

It has been another while since an update, once again, because I spend most of my time not at my work, really making things.


This week a box full of creature is making it's way to New York city for the Luv-able Hug-able show at Gallery Hanahou which opens December 01. I wish I could make it to this one! but alas.

I have also been given the opportunity to teach some more print making classes with studio 393, this time showing kids how to do lino-cut printing on a drop in basis.




So basically when I'm not at work making things, I'm at home making things!

This season I will be doing 3 more local craft shows, the first of which is on the 26th of this month: Here
the second HERE and a third at a new local wonderful place called "The Stitchery" which is hosting more of an open house than a craft sale, but will be packed full of art and stitching and wonderfulness.

I hope all the crafters out there are having as much inspiration as they need as well and enjoying the busy season!

-k

4 comments:

marysza said...

ohhh your new creatures look amazing!!! :D seriously!
and these first two ones look so angry hehe :D

Nova Melina said...

Those creatures are so cool! Beyond words.. I love your work and i´m so happy that i found your blog!

Cassandra of Pooknflip said...

Kami, I am in love with those first two. They are all great, as usual - but those first too creatures are totally calling to me. I love everything about them. J'adore!

marathon1981 said...

Thanks so much for the lovin ladies (: I've just been on a huge sea creature kick and can't stop making these beauties ... they are so fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails