10/21/2011

Brandon's Big One

This weekend I will be headed out of town once again for monster related activities, although this time it will only be a 2 hour drive away.


My sister is coming along as a booth buddy and will be selling some of her wears as well, at the 22nd annual Brandon's Big One handmade sale. at the Keystone Centre in Brandon Manitoba. We will be setting up our booth bright and early tomorrow morning and the sale is from 10-6 on Saturday and 10-5 Sunday.

We have a whole 10x10 booth! I'm super nervous for such a big sale ... I've only ever had to deal with a 6x2 table before so filling up a whole booth will be interesting. I've just loaded the van with all the creatures and display stuff. I hope it looks good in the morning. Pictures to come, as well as part two of my Seattle trip.

2 comments:

Cassandra of Pooknflip said...

I'm sure you'll do great! Here's wishing you many sales and a really fun day. I know what you mean - my booth is going to be 6' x 12' and I'm a little freaked out. Can't wait to see pics!

marathon1981 said...

I'm sure you'll do great too! We had a good time, tough crowd for 'art' though, but pictures to come!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails