8/03/2011

Creature Feature

Ok so here it is ... the fruits of my labors this last little while, my attempts at making a creature a day or more. Yesterday and today I got 5 "catties" as Gwyn calls,  them completed and I still have a ways to go before I'll have enough to designate to all the various commissions I've signed on to!





These little catties are so much fun to make too, I could keep working with them for a while and never get bored. My favorite part is using vintage fabric and keeping them simple to showcase the patterns.


This fellow is a little different than others I've worked on ... he just came about one day. A kind of broken hearted half frog half bear man beast.


Some more octacreatures. Gwyn calls the orange eyed one "Bubble"



And now back to the sewing machine!

-k

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Wow, Kami, I love them all! My favorite cattie is that dark grey one with the brown face and bluish bod. I love the look on his face. And I WILL! be back for an octacreature sometime...I ADORE that blue velvet cthulhu-lookin fella. Maybe we could work out a trade or something someday!

marathon1981 said...

Thanks Cassandra! Your creature is also in the mail today woohoo!
Yes we should work out a trade sometime ... maybe after the building christmas pressure! How about a new years trade? something like that would be pretty fun after all the rush

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails