7/19/2011

What she wore ...


I was taking photos in the porch the other day and Gwyn decided she wanted to be the centre of my photo shoot. 


Here she is wearing a vintage cotton and lace toddler lingerie tank top. I'm not sure why anyone made lingerie for kiddos but that's what the tag says!


Her skirt was something I made for her when she got into my fabric stash and was trying to drape it around herself as a skirt anyways. I added an elastic waist band and some vintage appliques. 


Our evening time activity as of late has been dance parties in the living room so she likes to practice her moves whenever anyone is watching. It is a good way to burn off steam before bed time!


Have a wonderful night!

-k

3 comments:

Tawny said...

Aww she's a cutie!

We do the same thing at our house - play a few of the kiddoes' favourite music videos and let them dance out their wiggles right before bed. :)

marathon1981 said...

seriously the best way. We've also recently been doing wrestling matches! (:

marathon1981 said...

seriously the best way. We've also recently been doing wrestling matches! (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails