7/03/2011

I'm so excited ...


... to be in the summer issue of STUFFED Magazine!!


I submitted 3 creatures back in February and here they are in all their printed glory! It is really quite exciting to see something I made along side so many other talented artists. I plan on submitting a few more creatures for the winter issue as well so we will see what happens (:


I really have to thanks my crafty supporters, local and online, for encouraging me along the way and telling me I'd be crazy NOT to submit my work. I'm still so shy about being an "artist" but I'm getting used to giving it a shot!

so thanks if you've been following along on this little adventure of mine!

-kami

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

Kami, that's so awesome!! I'm so proud for you!! Your stuff IS so great and you woulda been crazy not to go for it. I'm so happy for you. :)

I'm sure it's really exclusive...but can anyone submit to Stuffed? How does it work?

marathon1981 said...

Thanks so much Cassandra! It means a lot!

Actually it's not exclusive at all! You should submit your stuff too! You just have to follow the submission guidelines, which seem sorta confusing (at least I thought) but now that i've cracked it, it seems simple enough. You just have to make sure you label everything really well.

If you're going to go for it, let me know and I can always give you some tips!

Periwinkle Dzyns said...

yay! congrats, so proud of you

Cassandra said...

You're welcome! I love your work and I'm glad you're getting some good recognition.

Really?! Wow, I'd love to look into it. Thanks so much for the offer! I'll let you know if I'm gonna go for it. :)

PrairiePeasant said...

Fantastic! And well deserved!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails