6/16/2011

Found it! The type edition


Lately I've come across a lot of wordy little treasures during my travels and I thought I would do a special little Found it! post


A few of these finds have appeared before but I just thought they looked so good as a collection.


I just love the obvious statements each piece makes





I was thinking I will make little collections to show you now and again of all the treasures I come across. What would the readers love? Finds of the week, or collections? I'll let you decide! I want to finds ways to motivate myself to become a more regular blogger too so I'm taking suggestions, fun yes? for example I love Cassandra's new feature of interviews! Let me know what you think

-k

3 comments:

marysza said...

that thing for the magazines is amazing.. looks nice :)

Cassandra said...

Hooray for the shoutout! Thank you. <3 And glad you're liking the interviews.

I like the idea of collections too. I think that would be fun. Maybe a bit more of a challenge - but neato. I would also like more of your "favorites" posts. Like art & stuff that you find. I know you've done those posts in the past - but you have such good taste, I'd like to see more. :)

PoetessWug said...

I'd just like to see you come visit my backyard blogspot sometime too! Come say hi sometime, will ya?! :-]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails