5/03/2011

Found it!


This week I've come across some wonderful colourful finds from all over town. I feel like spring cleaning has begun and treasures are everywhere! 


These little salt and pepper shakers match a coaster set I found another time


Little retro tea set with cream and sugar. No teapot though ...


I've been collecting vintage thermoses because I love the patterns so much, these to beauties were together but one is missing it's top.


Gwyn has a pair of these froggie boots she calls her 'Kerms' ... after Kermit the frog, her favorite muppet. We found this second pair a little bit bigger than hers.


lovely bright enamel is another weakness of mine.

And here is Gwyn being my little model. I sort of had to bribe her to put this sweet little sailor shirt on and she was pretty good for me ....




but she usually ends up being a big goof! 

I've been working on a little pile of custom orders this weekend as well as trying to get ready for the next Crafty Minions show taking place on May 28th. I will have photos soon!

-k

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails