3/04/2011

Family Fridays


I haven't done a Family Fridays post in a little while, mostly because we've been too busy to stop and take photos along the way, not because we haven't been having adventures! So here are some sort of random shots from the last while.


Gwyn announced the other day that she was in a band where she was the guitar player, keyboard player, drummer and 'basser'. We asked her what her band was called and after a few moments of thought she yelled "STINKY!" 
It was a priceless moment!


Whilst eating a pear she ran up to me with this and told me is was a pear pumpkin because she had made a face on it like our jack-o-lanterns from halloween. Again, priceless.


"helping" at laundry time


a 'marker city' in which she was planning to live


and of course dress up.

I finally wrote my midterm exam for my class so this weekend feels a little less stressfull, but then I remember I have one week until a craft show and I haven't priced a thing!

-k

5 comments:

PoetessWug said...

These photos are priceless!!...Oh! To be young...and dressed up!! LOL

jake + cleo said...

Those boots are awesome! Looks like fun times :)

congrats on making it halfway in your course.
~c

erinmakesitwork said...

Yes! I love this. Your daughter-stories remind me of the ones my mom always told me about myself. Oh, the imagination of a child.

erinmakesitwork said...

Yes! I love this. Your daughter-stories remind me of the ones my mom always told me about myself. Oh, the imagination of a child.

marathon1981 said...

yeah I certainly hope she enjoys these stories! I have to get better at keeping a real journal but I hope she can read this blog when she is big hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails