2/06/2011

Found it!


It feels so good to have some finds to show off once again! It has been a busy time but I've managed to collect a few new objects ... check out this vintage record player. Everything seems to work, although the needle is pretty used and the record is scratched, but it has a unique sound of its own!


This lovely sunflower mug has two matching friends for a nice set of three


I love the olive green of this little pyrex casserole in perfect shape


I don't really use trivets, but this design caught my eye and I didn't realize what it was all about until I saw the back ...


so cute, and it has come in handy!


I recently found this larger cactus all by it's lonesome, paired with the two shorties I found another time, it makes for a nice little shaker desert


beautiful table runners makes me wish for a nice long hallway table 


and another perfect floral enamel pot.

Hope your treasure hunts have been a success! 

-k

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Nice finds! I particularly love your cactus condiment holders. :-)

marathon1981 said...

why thankyou (: Cacti have a special place in my heart did you know!

Periwinkle Dzyns said...

I haven't been doing so well on my hunts lately - pass on the magic ok?

jake + cleo said...

nice finds! I'm drawn to orange and green...looks like you are too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails