1/06/2011

Pay it forward craft style

photo credit: minimak makings

This has been around facebook and I just saw it on the Minimak Makings site and I think it is a brilliant way to keep the creative juices flowing after the holidaze.

I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They in turn must post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011.


So join in the fun! 

-k

8 comments:

Christine (MiniMak) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine (MiniMak) said...

I'd love something handmade! Thanks for the link! :)

Sylvia-Louise Handbags said...

What a great idea! I also pledge to send to 5 people. What fun!!!

n.wilde@sylvia-louise.com

Lauren said...

Awesome! I saw this on Facebook earlier today and I requested something homemade from a friend, reposted it and now I have four out of my five people to send to. :)

Anzouya said...

Oh, that's a great idea! I'd love to participate on this! Thanks for sharing! :-)

marysza said...

oh! im not late! me too!! joupie!;d

marathon1981 said...

Oh wonderful I got my five lovely ladies so quickly!
This means I have to get busy (:
If you want to email me your addresses k.melain.goertz [at] gmail.com I will have something sent hopefully sooner than later hehe

Tawny said...

This is a terrific idea. I know that I'm not in the running for getting something crafty from you, but I might try this post out on my blog and you might get to be one of my five?

What a great way to pass the crafty spirit along! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails