11/28/2010

More Family


I realize my house is completely overrun by monsters ... but I can't help but make more and more ...


Michael says this guy looks like some kind of a space monkey. I like it. His body is made from some great vintage napkins


And this lovely girl is made from the vintage floral fabric I found last week. Her eyes are also vintage safety eyes and I haven't been able to find any like them before. They came in a kit I found for making a plush toy, but I just wanted to fabric.


One of the hardest things about making cute stuff is that Gwyn and I want to keep them ALL!

-k

12 comments:

sheila said...

How adorable!

Amy said...

Visiting from FN, and I absolutely adore your work! Your creations are so unique and pretty. Love it!

Amy M.

kalbee said...

So adorable!! I'd want to keep them too... Especially that little space monkey.

Kate

Suzanne said...

Hi from a FN visitor! I LOVE the giveaway you're doing there, the ornaments are adorable and cheeky at the same time. Thanks for the chance! :)

oona. said...

Popping in from FN! I want to buy every single one of your little stuffed creatures, I adore them!

k8lynr said...

that space monkey is fantastic. i love your work.

fancybelle said...

Visiting from FN! I LOVE the monsters!

skarletgrrl said...

So CUTE! Kinda makes me think of all the Jim Henson characters I loved growing up (and still do!!!)

Cheryl said...

Those are so cute. I especially love the ones with beards. CUTE!!

marathon1981 said...

Thanks so much for the love!
Skarletgrrl, my daughter is addicted to the muppets right now so it might have seeped into my brain a bit! But I love Jim Henson, we're watching FarScape right now and it is amazing!

Sylvia-Louise Handbags said...

How fantastic! I know how you feel. I like my stuff to feel like its going to a good home when I ship it off.

She lived with intention. said...

Sooo adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails