11/01/2010

Found it!


This morning I went out for a quick thrift after class and came across this fabulous Fisher Price record player! I have been on the lookout for one of these to give to Gwyn for AGES and even the ones online got snatched up pretty quick, so I was very excited to find this one in working condition with all the discs!


We went for a family thrift on the weekend and found a few treasures together including another sweet little vintage doll for Gwyn's (growing) collection. Mike came with us too and found 4 different Trivial Pursuit games for $1 each (his favorite game, that no one will play with him because he is too smart)


A lovely stack of sweets containers. I like the combination of green and white and the font on these ones. They also have french on the other side.


I saw this jewel collage type cat and fell in love right away! I think he's the coolest ugliest thing ever and he's only missing a few sequins.


Here is another creepy cat guy with big big eyes.


And a comfy little granny square pot holder. At 25 cents, I just like the look of it!

Hope you all had an amazing halloween! We sure did, I'll share some pictures of our adventures later this week.

-k

8 comments:

Cassandra said...

Cool! Congrats on your record player - I remember you wishing for one of those a while ago on here!

marathon1981 said...

Yes i totally did! Dream find!

b said...

i love going thrifting... you can find so many wonderful things. the funny thing is about that little record player, we have the same one at the daycare i work at- but we are missing some of the disks as i see in your photo! it's one of my favorite toys to play with, simple but musical :)

<3b

marathon1981 said...

b, seriously the best toy (: I want my girl to learn about records rather than mp3's and this way she won't break the good ones! (:

Angela said...

I popped over here from the FreckledNest...so glad to be here :) The FP record player is making me swoon - what a score! Thanks for all the beautiful inspiration, and the sweet giveaway!

becks said...

Visiting from FN, and loving your thrifty finds!

Shelley Laming said...

What fun finds! I have one of those vintage FP record players for my litle one & she loves it, too.

Bethany Kellen said...

i love your thrifted finds!
seriously jealous. i hope i get some thrifting luck my way soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails