11/13/2010

First Craft Sale of the Season!


Today was the first of 4 craft sales that I am participating in this Christmas season, the R.A. Steen Fall Craft Fair in the Wolsely neighborhood. I have come to this show as a shopper before and it is always full of wonderful people who work hard to make and bake some great stuff. I basically set up my table went shopping where bought this awesome crocheted hat from a woman a couple tables down, and a pair of frog mitts for Gwyn.


I only took a few photos of my table once I set up and by the time the rest of the room was set, people were in the door! It was a fairly steady afternoon and I met some very lovely people.


Most of these small monsters have now found new homes


and the very last of my painted pillows. Gwyn and Mike stopped by after some time at the park and then came to pick me up at the end. It was a nice way to spend a Saturday afternoon!
Jennifer from Handmade in Manitoba also has a nice little write up on this sale HERE.


Next sale will be the WCV Christmas craft sale on November 27, 782 Main St. See you there!

-k

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails