10/20/2010

Some random thoughts


These days I've been busy working away at my homework for school (which I still love!), being an attentive mommy, crafting crafting crafting, supportive wife, crafting and doing the day job thing. It sure is an adventure sometimes but I wouldn't trade it in for the world!

As you might have noticed on the left sidebar, I've signed up for a few craft sales this season. 4 to be exact. I have to keep looking at the calendar to remind myself that October is almost finished and I should really have been more productive ... but then I look at my pile of creatures and I realize it will all be ok.

I will have some more photos of new friends this week.

While I wait for my class to start at 8:30am, I sketch little ideas for new creations in my notebook ... so when it comes time to do homework, I'm reminded of all the things I want to make!

Hope your Wednesday has been awesome!

-k

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails