9/13/2010

Found it!


I had so many great chances this week to hit the thrift stores and each time was so productive! I've got a nice big stack of fun things to list in my shop and found some perfect little things for Gwyn's room too.

Above: I found this green honeycomb mug a little while ago and this weekend I found a matching teapot in great shape!


This sweet enameled sauce pot is now a favorite play thing in the kitchen.


Another wonderful bookbag


and a play desk for the kiddo


These vintage sneakers are just my size ... but I'm debating weather or not I need another pair of shoes!


This plastic molded chair was a sweet find at only $2! Just the right size for a little girl and it goes so great with her little table and computer.


and I found some more funny vintage lithographs to hang above her bed.


Hope your week looks amazing! I'm home for lunch between class today and the kiddo is at my mums, so it is strangely quiet at home!

-k

9 comments:

Maria said...

great finds! that vintage lion print and the shoes are absolutely stunning!

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Jealous of that cute giraffe book bag... I love giraffes.

Miss Wendy said...

I am in love with the sauce pot and the shoes! Such amazing finds!

marathon1981 said...

fanx girls! (: the thrift gods were giving!

Cassandra said...

What awesome finds! I LOVE that play desk. I can't remember...but I must've had one b/c it's tugging at my heart strings. :)

marathon1981 said...

Cassandra, that's how I usually feel when I find some of the fisher price too!

PeriwinkleDzyns said...

OMG! I had those shoes when I started grade 7! they went with my blue velour one piece track suit for gym, really, seriously I had a velour track suit, it was sooo hot but I looked sooo good ;)

marathon1981 said...

Ruth that's awesome! I bet that would be worth something in the vintage shop!!

marathon1981 said...

Ruth that's awesome! I bet that would be worth something in the vintage shop!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails