8/16/2010

Found it!


I've been finding these amazing smock type dresses for Gwyn lately and I just love some of the colours and patterns used. The apple one is a bit too small, so it will end up in the shop, but these are great for summer time when shirts and bottoms are just too hot!


This great red vintage dress will be for in a few years, perfect for the first day of pre-school!


I found this amazing sailors outfit at MCC. I wonder if it was a serious outfit or a halloween costume but the bold blue and red are so fantastic!


I made Gwyn put it on for a little photo shoot and she just wanted to be a goof.


Some sweet vintage CHEETAH shoes. I wish they still made shoes like these, I would wear them in my size if I could.


And this great oversized metal thermos bottle by Aladdin. I've been using it for a flower vase because of how sturdy it is and it looks great in my kitchen.


I also wanted to announce the winner of the giveaway:
Congratulations Ruth from Winnipeg!

For those of you in the area I will be at McNally Robinson at Grant Park tomorrow from 7-9pm for the Sharing Craft evening put on by the Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library. It would be great to see some of you out for a visit and some crafting!

have a great night!

-k

1 comment:

PeriwinkleDzyns said...

oh two good things at once, winning the contest and the sailor outfit from the MCC - MCC lovers unite!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails