7/04/2010

Little birthday wish etc.



I think I need this print in my kitchen! Couple weeks till my birthday ...... *hint*



Here are a couple new fellows I have been working on. It has been very hot and humid in Winnipeg the last couple days so I think my mind is going cuz these guys kinda creep me out! 


Due to the heat, Gwyn and I wanted to go to the splash park but the pools in the city were all closed because of a risk of thunderstorms ....

so we made our own splash park in the kitchen and had chocolate vanilla icecream to keep cool.


the floors needed a mop anyways!



hope you're staying cool too and Happy 4th of July to everyone down south!

-k

4 comments:

marysza said...

oh! when is your birthday?! those new monsters are scarry!! really;p they are interesting etc.. but their faces;o scary!! ;d

marathon1981 said...

i know aren't they kinda scary!? My daughter didn't really want to hug them either, but she liked the buttons!
my birthday is on the 18th and I think we're just gonna have a board games night so it should be fun

marysza said...

board games? such as monopoly? i love monopoly but no one wants to play with me haha;d only my friend Asia but she lives far away an i see her once a year.. ;d

marathon1981 said...

we only have Star Wars Monopoly because we're huge nerds. Its just the same but different names for places, but I think it's more fun (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails