6/22/2010

Found it!


This week I found some great strawberry jam jars. I actually found a third one after I took this photo. I think I need to start a collection. Usually my collections start because I found 3 of something I like and then I just keep my eyes open!


This whacky little couple made me laugh. Unfortunately the lady has a hairline crack so I might just put some succulents in them.



A little mermaid baby reminds me of Gwyn somehow (:



This funny bag is one find I have had for a while but I've never taken the time to photograph it. It is one of my most treasured finds from over the years.



I've been looking for a good but small little metal box to keep my change in for craft shows and I finally found this bright orange beauty for only 50 cents!

Hope you've enjoyed this week's finds!!

-k

2 comments:

marysza said...

those strwaberry jams are beautiful! great find! and the bag.. the bag is loveeely! i love bag, i have about 20xd or more i don't know, and this one with a rainbow is the one i could have;d

marathon1981 said...

hey thanks (: it is a pretty sweet bag. Sometimes I don't want to carry it just incase something happens to it or it gets ripped but then I feel like i miss out on how fun it is hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails