6/11/2010

Adventuretimes Bragtime


Gwyn and I have been having some fun adventures together on the days without rain this month. We spend the weekends hanging out all the time and having so much fun. She is a lucky girl to get to stay at home with Mike in the week while I'm at work, so when I'm home, I want to do everything together!

We went for a walk to the Forks in Winnipeg to splash in puddles and check out the market while Mike was working on recording music.



We found a secret tunnel in the bushes just her size!


Fountains and the Legislative Building. She laughed and laughed when the wind blew the spray onto us.


'

Grandpa invited us out to the St. Andrew's airport where he works to check out airplanes. Gwyn LOVES airplanes!


A mini pilot in training!


Totally in her glory


This weekend she's been invited to her first birthday party ... I don't know if she'll understand just yet, but I'm super excited. She's turning into such a funny little person. 

-k

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails