4/23/2010

This Ain't Your Grandma's Craft Sale


Tomorrow is looming and I THINK I am ready!

I just finished reading this awesome post by mermaidscloset on the essentials for craft shows, what to bring,  how to apply etc. And it is a good thing I did. I almost always forget to bring my camera to things. It's still new to me so I forget about it sometimes even though I love it so so much.

So tomorrow I will take lots of pictures to show you of my table and the great space.

If you are in the area, come check out the great local talent at 290 McDermot Ave. in the Exchange District Downtown Winnipeg. The show is from 1pm - 6pm. It costs $2 which goes towards Art City, which is one of my FAVORITE places in Winnipeg.

Come by for a visit and get a free sticker!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

-k

4 comments:

marysza said...

i want to come!! :(

marathon1981 said...

awwww (: Maybe I will send you a sticker in the mail!

Erin said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see the pictures!

marathon1981 said...

Thanks Erin! pictures are now UP!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails