4/15/2010

A little about ...

Hello and welcome to all the new readers who have come along to my little blog! I know some of you are from the Indie Biz class and I am so excited to be classmates with you!

I've wanted to do a little intro blog and tell you some things about me, but I am never good at talking too much about myself ... so I will start this way: with a little question-ey thing from Smile and Wave (:

1. When do you feel happiest? - In the mornings when I get my daughter out of bed. Sometimes she even sleeps in and I can't wait until she wakes up and smiles at me and tells me silly things that 19 month-olds tell, like "airplanes" or "hair" or "window"

2. How do you take care of yourself? - I make sure I have time to think my thoughts, have a beer, eat a salad, play with my hair, go to the park with my daughter, and laugh at something ridiculous each day. These things refresh me and keep me going even if they are silly.

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated? - I think that I have an internal sense of drive where I want to push myself just to compete against myself and my own limits. Often times I find inspiration from others, but what really drives me to do things comes from within.

4. What do you do for fun? - I love to see silly movies with Mike, go for Sev runs, and make jokes. Our favorite thing to do is make fun of silly stuff and we go on for ages just laughing and laughing at each other some times. This is the most fun when we are over tired and I can't imagine doing anything more fun. I also love to make things. Making is fun work.


5. What intimidates you? - It might seem silly, but women taller than me sometimes intimidate me, even if they are super nice. I'm only 5'8. Also making phone calls.

6. What is something you're proud of? - I am proud of my family. I am proud of Mike and his music and I am proud of Gwynedd and who she is becoming. My little etsy shop, because it was a dream that has come true, and myself for being in university even if I started at 25 and probably won't finish before I'm 30!

7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________. - Killed a man.

8. Favorite vacation spot. - I don't think I have taken a 'vacation' in my adult life. I don't count travel as a vacation because it is fun, but not relaxing.

9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10). - 10. I had a good day at work, got to play with Gwyn, had friends over and I'm staying up late to do some blogging (:

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know_____________. I have a very strange way of speaking. I try me best when I write to keep in practice for university and other important documents.



Well thats some little bits about me! Feel free to share your answers in the comments, or link to your blog, I would love to get to know more about you too.


-K

3 comments:

marysza said...

I did it on http://racheldenbow.blogspot.com/ aswell.. but here you are..i'm not a student of the Indie Biz class.. but maybe you'll read it;p it's not as interesting as yours.. ;p


1. When do you feel happiest?
When i'm with my boyfrien, and have a good time with my friends, when i'm learning how to sew.. and now.. AFTER A SUCCESFUL DEFENDING MY DIPLOMA WORK! YAY! ;d

2. How do you take care of yourself?
em..? i dunno;p

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
sometimes in sometimes ex :):)

4. What do you do for fun?
do photos, talk with friends, go on short trips with my boyfriend, sew, scrapbook.. read all blogs i have on my favourite list.. and lots and lots of other things :)

5. What intimidates you? death of members of my family.. and my boy.. they are the most scary thoughts..

6. What is something you're proud of?
i have a good mark of my diploma work;d and that i at last started to learn sewing on my sewing machine!!

7. Finish this sentence. I never took drugs.

8. Favorite vacation spot. emm.. every spot in mountains, by the seaside.. but in my country :)

9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10). It would be 10 if i saw my boy! now it's 9;d

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know i'm probably scared of people.

and.. i wish you a good day Kami :):)

marathon1981 said...

Hey thanks for sharing and way to GO on your diploma!! That has got to be challenging!

Hope your sewing machine is fun, I was scared of mine for a while and then I just read the whole manual and now we are friends! hehe

-k

marysza said...

i read the whole manual also.. and i'm using it every time i'm sewing.. were friends now.. but like you, i was scared of it at the beginning.. but now it's soooo much fun!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails