A little about ...
I've wanted to do a little intro blog and tell you some things about me, but I am never good at talking too much about myself ... so I will start this way: with a little question-ey thing from Smile and Wave (:
1. When do you feel happiest? - In the mornings when I get my daughter out of bed. Sometimes she even sleeps in and I can't wait until she wakes up and smiles at me and tells me silly things that 19 month-olds tell, like "airplanes" or "hair" or "window"
2. How do you take care of yourself? - I make sure I have time to think my thoughts, have a beer, eat a salad, play with my hair, go to the park with my daughter, and laugh at something ridiculous each day. These things refresh me and keep me going even if they are silly.
3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated? - I think that I have an internal sense of drive where I want to push myself just to compete against myself and my own limits. Often times I find inspiration from others, but what really drives me to do things comes from within.
4. What do you do for fun? - I love to see silly movies with Mike, go for Sev runs, and make jokes. Our favorite thing to do is make fun of silly stuff and we go on for ages just laughing and laughing at each other some times. This is the most fun when we are over tired and I can't imagine doing anything more fun. I also love to make things. Making is fun work.
5. What intimidates you? - It might seem silly, but women taller than me sometimes intimidate me, even if they are super nice. I'm only 5'8. Also making phone calls.
6. What is something you're proud of? - I am proud of my family. I am proud of Mike and his music and I am proud of Gwynedd and who she is becoming. My little etsy shop, because it was a dream that has come true, and myself for being in university even if I started at 25 and probably won't finish before I'm 30!
7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________. - Killed a man.
8. Favorite vacation spot. - I don't think I have taken a 'vacation' in my adult life. I don't count travel as a vacation because it is fun, but not relaxing.
9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10). - 10. I had a good day at work, got to play with Gwyn, had friends over and I'm staying up late to do some blogging (:
10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know_____________. I have a very strange way of speaking. I try me best when I write to keep in practice for university and other important documents.
Well thats some little bits about me! Feel free to share your answers in the comments, or link to your blog, I would love to get to know more about you too.