3/29/2010

On a Line

I promised pictures of some projects this weekend, but I forget that I include Mondays in my weekend because I never work them! So here we are ...

A little mushroom forest. I used vintage fabric scraps for the tops and acrylic paint for the rest. I think they turned out pretty cute!

Sunset birds on a wire. These I made from acrylic paint on canvas board, recycled bass strings (thanks Mike!) and wool felt.
Bluesky birds on a wire

Birds on a wire at dusk

I also finally gave my building monster some arms. I think he looks pretty hulking. 
I have been super inspired to paint lately, which has been a long time in coming, so I should have more pictures to show you this week!

-k

2 comments:

Toni said...

The birds are lovely!

marathon1981 said...

Thanks very much! They were so fun to do, I love love love birds (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails