1/05/2010

MMXjoy






This new year has started off with a good kind of bang so far. I am happy.

We had some great folks over to celebrate our New Years night IN and had an all analogue party, no computers, no movies, just good company and games until we were all too tired to go on.

And after the new calenders were all hung ... my little shop broke 100 sales, a feature in "The Creative JAR" and "BaraLitten"

I've got new ideas coming thick and fast and I'm trying to manage them well without burning out too fast! As well as having an every day job and being a good mom and a good wife.

One of my new year goals is to keep up with this blog on a regular basis, have some weekly features and other special goodies to look forward to.

Another goal is to get much better at photography and learn more about how my camera works, and about how photoshop (my Christmas present from Mike!!) works.

I will be posting more of my future goals in the next few weeks, as much for me to keep track of as for you to read!

Here is another shot of my favorite little person (:




*heart*

-k

3 comments:

PeriwinkleDzyns said...

great goals! and cute favorite person Kami

Kill-A-DJ said...

That first picture of Gwyn looks like she's repelling down from the rafters of a warehouse.
Also, we did listen to cds on new years, so that counts as digital. sorry.

marathon1981 said...

Thanks Ruth! More to come! (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails