12/25/2009

bellabells

Happy Christmas to everyone out there.

This year was an especially exciting because our daughter is a little older (15 months) this year and can sort of open her own presents. Even though she was usually more taken with the boxes and wrapping after, it was still very heart warming to watch her play around.

Thanks to CanArtisan for showing my prairie dog couple in their Friday Five feature on Winnipeg crafters!
This year has also been very exciting for my new shop, many blog features and Etsy front pages and wonderful wonderful customers. I am ever so grateful!
I will be working on some super cute Valentines creations over the next month, as well as really really getting my head back into my chemistry text book. ack! Time shrinks away from me when I'm busy crafting and having fun with my family

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails