11/28/2009

wrapped up




So this weekend was my very first real live craft show/sale.

I was totally nervous about:
my prices
my table setup
meeting people
selling things
showing things
buying too many other things

and it all went well. I didn't really sell very many things, but I learned a lot and had some good table-mates to chat with ... and I did get to see some wonderful friends come by to show support.

Now I have to regroup for the next sale in two weeks, and then christmas time, and then I think I will finally rest ...

rest which means start studying chemistry again. working. mothering. wifeing. etc etc etc.
I'm infinitely grateful for Mike's patience with me and my crafts.

1 comment:

Kill-A-DJ said...

you sold tons of stuff, don't be retarded!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails