10/29/2009

Cities and sloths




I just picked up the last of my pottery projects from Art City. Now that I'm back to work and have to juggle that with taking care of my daughter and Mike's work schedule, I can't really make it down for pottery night on Tuesdays anymore. It has been a wonderful year of creativity spent there.

My first night was the same week my daughter was born, and my second was the same day we got back from the hospital. I needed to get out and do something and it was such a blessing to have a creative place just down the street. I will miss it but I am sure I will be able to get back some day.

These mini cities are available at my etsy shop.

My next pottery endeavor will be to create a work space in my house and to get some supplies I can work with at home. I checked out a local pottery supply shop and they will fire stuff for a very low fee, so I will be able to continue to make fun things from clay. Very exciting.

One more month until my very first local craft sale. I have been slowing gathering force and creating away in my spare time (if there really is such an animal).




A suitcase full of mini plush sloth ornaments

2 comments:

laura said...

I love your plushies, but wow...this city knocks me out. I never would have thought about putting one in a fishbowl.

marathon1981 said...

Thanks Laura (: Gotta give the fishies a cool place to live!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails