9/10/2009

kraken down



Here is the krakeny goodness I had been waiting for ... planter tentacles. It really looks like a mini creature from the deep is taking over the houseplants. These were hand formed from clay, fired, hand painted with glaze and fired again to create a ceramic tentacle. Some of these will be available in my Etsy shop on Monday!



and this little octogoodie was the initial inspiration. He lost a few tentacles during his creation but I was able to patch them back on before he was fired, although he has some lumps.


I finished a new plush idea just the other day that I was working on while trying to keep my 1 year old daughter out of my ever growing pile of fabric scraps ... He is a brown foxy with blue trousers. Pictures soon? mayhaps.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails