8/14/2009

a lazy bird



Here is my latest creature creation. His name is Buster the Vulture. I made him out of this great old itchy soft army wool fabric I found at the thrift store.




He is based on this painting I did a while ago when I was testing out my new Gouache paints.



I miss my sister already. She is gone to Africa for a year and will arrive tomorrow. I am charged with caring for her cacti which I added to my collection today. Pictures to follow in the next few days.

I received my very first Etsy purchase in the mail today!! Way too exciting. It's a vintage silver spoon plant marker that says "Fuck off". Brilliant. Check out monkeysalwayslook.etsy.com.
It is a good thing I am going back to work ... because I might go order-crazy once I'm earning money again ...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails